Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall Rides, Fall Down, Computer on the Fritz


Crisp fall ride out to the Locks, across the bridge, and out to Golden Gardens. It was a sunny afternoon ride after a couple of days of classes plus a Monday workout at the Learning Factory gym. I've been on the go since the previous week with the trip to Ohio, Sunday in Tacoma, no bike time, run down, eating poorly, and grrrrrrr........

So after dinner, a quick and intense headache led to me to lie down, and lights out for 10+ hours, and I'm a new man.

At the end of the Tuesday ride, the bike computer was on the fritz still, despite new batteries. Coupled with a pressing need to exchange fluids, a stop at Counterbalance on the BGT was warranted. They shimmied up the sensor, while talking bikes and business, and sent me on my way.


Three days later, back on the bike to the Learning Factory, fine commute with RPD, but the #*!$%&! thing still doesn't work. Time to activate the warranty!

No comments: